Return & Replacement Policy
Every single piece designed & produced in Devatha Fabrics (Brand - Tattva) are crafted by skilled craftsmen and goes through stringent quality checks.
Unevenness in colour & texture of print is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of natural processes.
Any purchase can only be exchanged for a different size. You can refer to our size chart before making a purchase. If you have any inquiries about size, fabric or fit, you can call us at +91 7019594163 or email our customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All orders go through a stringent quality check before shipping. However, in the off chance that you have received a damaged product, please notify us at email@example.com within 3 days of receiving the order.
In case of either damaged product return or size exchange, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Subject: REPLACEMENT along with ORDER ID." Clothing sent to us without a prior email will not be accepted.
Devatha Fabrics (Brand - Tattva) must be notified within three days of receipt of clothes about your intent to exchange. Once the email is received, we accept returns within 15 days. The cost of any exchange is to be borne by the customer.
The product should be properly wrapped and you must ensure that the product is unused, unaltered, unwashed and all the tags are intact. Also, please mention the Order ID of the returned product on the package.
You are required to courier the product on the below address: -
56/1, 1st Floor, Kanakapura Road, Basavanagudi,
Bangalore - 560004, India
Ph: 080 - 40997222/ 40907222
The courier bill/receipt should satisfy the following conditions for successful processing:
- It should contain the weight of the return product.
- Residential/office address, destination address, shipment date, amount and other details should be mentioned.
- The information on the receipt should NOT be edited/over-written.
- The courier charge (amount mentioned on the receipt) should not go past the Sender-Destination-Service combination and shall be cross checked with the courier company.
- This is subject to your returns being inspected and successfully processed upon receipt at our end.
Note: Please read below our return & refund policies before you return any item.
Terms & Conditions of Return/Replacement:
- A) The returned product should be fresh, unwashed, unaltered and unused with the tag intact as it will be checked at our end.
- B) Replacement request reasons should be one of the below:-
- Genuine quality issues
- Packages lost in transit
- If a wrong item has been delivered to you
*** No exchange will be given in the following cases:
- In case of slight colour variations
- Products returned in a used or damaged condition.
Embroidery and Colour
We regard the inherent qualities of our products with utmost care and we ensure the quality of our products but due to the nature of fabrics, we do not guarantee the garment’s embroidery or any colour bleeding therein.
The fit of our clothing depends on the cut, fabric and style of every garment. Some garments are designed to have a loose, relaxed fit and some garments are styled to be more fitted. Please review our sizing guide available with each product to select the size or fit which is best suitable for you. Due to the nature of different fabrics the given measurement can differ marginally.
We have done our best to display the colours of the products shown on this website as accurate as possible. However, the colour of the physical products may be different from the ones displayed on the website which could be due to the settings of your monitor or colour of your visual display or resolution of the image or lights used while taking the photographs of the products.
We request you to read the washing instructions carefully as mentioned on the tag of the product and follow the same to avoid any damages to it.