Welcome to Tattva Website!
What information do we collect?
including sensitive information or data (as under the Information Technology Rules 2011 (collectively known as “Personal Information ”) which may include such information as disclosed at the time of registration but is not limited to your end-users’ name, email address, IP address, identification number, phone number, postal address, in addition to other details that may include gender, location, occupation, data relating to the user or end user’s physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity, your communications shared with us, information included in your reviews or otherwise provided for display of services, transaction details on our services or other such information of demographic nature when you sign up for this platform.
How we collect your information?
Customer Testimonials and Reviews
Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. In such case, you may set the browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the Platform.
Cookies Used for Advertising Purpose:
Cookies and other ad technology such as beacons, pixels, and tags help us serve
relevant ads to you more effectively. These kinds of cookies are typically used to personalize ads on this or other sites based on your use of our site, to measure ad
effectiveness (for example, how often you click on or view ads and whether you go on to buy something from the advertiser) and to stop you being shown the same ad repeatedly. We work with website analytics and advertising partners, including Google Display Network, Facebook, etc. to deliver advertisements on third party publisher websites - these partners may set cookies on your computer's web browser. These cookies allow our partners to recognise your computer so that the ad server can show you Tattva website advertisements elsewhere on the Internet and our analytics software can measure your engagement and interactions, while using Tattva website services. This information allows an ad network to deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you and it allows.
Sharing Personal Data or information:
- We do not use your personal information for any other purposes, unless we have your specific consent to do so
- The Company does not rent, sell, or share personal information about any of its customers with any individual or any non-affiliated companies except to provide the services as agreed or intended to be generally provided through the Site or any other service you've specifically requested
- The Company may share/use the personal information and personally identifiable information provided by Users with its trusted partners (eg: courier partners, website hosts, content delivery networks and businesses, etc.) who work on behalf of or with the Company under strict confidentiality agreements.
- The Company reserves the right to disclose your personal information when required to do so by law or regulation, or under any legal obligation or order under law or in response to a request from a law enforcement or governmental agency or judicial, quasi-judicial or any other statutory or constitutional authority or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- The Company reserves its rights to responds to court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise its legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- The Company believes it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- If the Company sells all or part of its business or makes a sale or transfer of its assets or is otherwise involved in a merger or transfer of all or a material part of its business, the Company may transfer your Information to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction.
- The Company does not allow any unauthorized persons or organization to use any information that the Company may collect from you through this website.However, the Company is not responsible for any information collected or shared or used by any other third party website due to your browser settings.
- This website, and any services available from this website and our other platform, do not knowingly collect or process any sensitive personal data.
- This website and any services available from this website and our other platforms which are directed to children under the age of 18 (Eighteen) years should have parental consent. By using our services, we will assume parental or guardian permission has been obtained in case you are under the age of 18 years. The platform reserves the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block your access and use of services on the platform through your registered account if it is brought to our notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years and using our platform without parental consent.
The User can always choose to not disclose his/her personal information with us.
However, please keep in mind that we may need some information to allow you register with us or to take advantage of some or all of our features, and if you choose not to provide that information, your ability to use our Website and services may be limited. The User can add, delete, modify or make any other changes in the account details. When you register or update your details, we maintain a copy of unrevised information in our records. Upon a request by you, under certain conditions, we will:
- Provide you, with a copy of your personal data;
- Correct any errors in your personal data, as indentified by you;
- Restrict our processing of your personal data;
- Erase your personal data; and
If you object to the processing of personal data, we will stop sending you direct
communication and stop processing your personal data, save and except in our
Protection of your Personal Information
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We only provide articles and information.
Please note, your Payment Card details are maintained in encrypted form on secured server. However, no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee its outright security.
In spite of all these precautions on our part, if there is any attack in the form of hacking, distribution denial of service attack (DDOS), etc, which results in your personal data on our platform being compromised, we shall not be liable to you for any such loss or damage caused by any technologically harmful material such as viruses or a DDOS or otherwise.
We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained
behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or
processed on our servers.
How long we keep your information?
In the case of any contact you may have with our customer services department, we will retain those details for as long as is necessary to resolve your query and for a short period after the query is closed.